20% Off Terms & Conditions
20% off is applicable for A La Carte bookings and menu only. Not available in conjunction with any other offers such as lunch specials, dinner specials, happy hour specials and/or entertainment book discounts. Not available for bar bookings and set menus.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry in the Competition is open to all Australian residents. Entrants who are natural persons and under 18 years of age need to have the written consent of their parent or guardian to enter.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Employees of The Humble Fishmonger Pty Limited, or its affiliated or related companies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. The competition commences on 1 October 2018 at 6.00 a.m. AEST and concludes on 31 October 2018 at 11.30 p.m. AEST.
5. Entries must be received by 11.30 p.m. AEST on 31 October 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries for any reason.
6. The competition will be advertised on, but not limited to www.nicksgroup.com.au, and its social media channels of Nick’s Restaurant and Bar Group and any of Nick’s Bar and Restaurant Group’s six venues (Nick’s Seafood Restaurant, Nick’s Bar and Brill, Adria Bar Restaurant, I’m Angus Steakhouse and Cyren Bar Grill Seafood) (Nick’s Venues) including FaceBook and Instagram.
7. To enter the competition, each participant must:
a. Dine a la carte at any of Nick’s Venues; and
b. Fully and completely submit the entry form provided to diners of Nick’s Venues.
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The Prize is not negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
10. A limit of one entry per diner per dining period applies.
11. Should an entrant who has dined at one of Nick’s Venues in the month of October 2018, dine a second time at the same or another Nick’s Venue in the month of October 2018, that entrant will receive 5 bonus entries into the competition at the time of dining at the second Nick’s Venue on the terms contained herein. Should an entrant dine a third time on the terms contained herein, that entrant will receive an additional 10 bonus entries into the competition on the terms contained herein. Bonus entries are subject to the Promoter verifying in its absolute discretion the entrant has dined at a Nick’s Venue before within the month of October 2018.
12. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
13. The Prize must be redeemed by the Prize Winner.
14. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age at the time of the draw, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner and their parent or legal guardian may be required to sign a Prize transfer agreement to facilitate the Prize transfer.
15. The Prize Winner will be randomly drawn on 2 November 2018 at Nick’s Seafood Restaurant located on the Promenade at Cockle Bay Wharf, NSW 2000, by drawing a random entry card from a box containing all valid competition entries, via a live Facebook feed.
16. The Prize Winner of the Prize will be the first eligible entry randomly drawn. The decision will be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter will notify the Prize Winner by phone and email, and will announce the Prize Winner on Nick’s Venues social media, including but not limited to via a live feed on Nick’s Venues Facebook.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to use information regarding the winner of the Competition for marketing purposes, including publication of their name on its website and social media channels.
19. In the event that the prize is unclaimed within three months from the date the winner is drawn, the prize will be awarded to the next participant, drawn on that day or at any later time to the extent the law permits.
20. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prizes to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the Competition or acceptance and use of the Prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the Prize, to the extent the law permits.
21. The Prize Winner will win the Prize.
22. The total Prize value is up to $8,000 (including GST).
23. Any taxes or fees which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the Prize or utilising the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
24. The Prize Winner’s name change is not allowed and the Prize Winner nominated on the entry form must personally use the Prize or forfeit it. The Prize is not applicable on code-share flights and seats are subject to availability. Ticket must be booked in designated booking class and is not eligible for mileage accrual & upgrading using mileage is not allowed.
25. The Prize Winner is responsible for obtaining any necessary visa required for travel.
26. Bookings are final. Changes are not permitted once the booking is confirmed.
27. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the Prize Winner and his or her travel companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market value.
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and employees of the Promoter are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss, by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, employees or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply or failure to supply, of any goods or services by any person to entrants or the prize winners. Each winner must sign and return any release from liability provided by the Promoter as a condition of any prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects, nor is intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the supplying of the relevant goods or services again.
31. Travel period – 1 January 2019 to 1 June 2019 ,inclusive, subject to seat availability (based on departure date from Sydney).
32. Ticket is valid for one month from date of departure from Sydney. The booking must be made at least 4 weeks before departure from Sydney for travel (based on departure date from Sydney) subject to seat availability.
33. The Promoter, its employees, officers, agents, and its parent companies and subsidiaries are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
a. any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
b. any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Competition; or
c. any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
34. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend Competition, should unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, in its sole opinion, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Competition or to disqualify any entrant who engages in offensive, illegal or objectionable conduct. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant who tampers with the entry process.
35. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information of all participants to assist the Promoter in providing the goods or services requested, to process competition entries, and to improve the Promoter’s products and services. The Promoter will comply with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 to the extent required by law. By entering the Competition each participant agrees that the Promoter may contact them by any means (including by SMS or e-mail) in the future to let the participant know about goods, services or promotions offered by the Promoter. The Promoter may also share participant’s information with other persons or entities who assist the Promoter in providing services or running competitions or with other companies who provide prizes for competitions or reader offers.
38. In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
a. Promoter is The Humble Fishmonger Pty Limited ACN 080 232 686 of Suite 125, 158-166 Day Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, and Nick’s Venues. Any questions in relation to the Competition should be directed to the Promoter on (02) 8281 1169.
b. Prize is :
i. 2 x return economy class tickets from Sydney Airport, Australia to Athens, Greece valued at approximately $7,000 as at the date of these Terms and Conditions; and
ii. AUD$1,000 spending money provided in the form of a travel card.
c. Prize Winner is the person who wins the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and includes their companion and any replacement winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27677